Thursday, May 13, 2010

Does anybody else like sniffing blue marker pens, or is it just me and my friend the 6ft squirrel?

Gorilla loves it.Does anybody else like sniffing blue marker pens, or is it just me and my friend the 6ft squirrel?
I don't like it personally. But my tarantula loves doing that. He swears it is totally harmless and that his friend the pink flying rhinoceros loves it too.Does anybody else like sniffing blue marker pens, or is it just me and my friend the 6ft squirrel?
YEs.. do also enjoy sniffing petrol...
Hahaha hon! No I enjoy sniffing the green ones, as does my pal the 9ft 6 eared purple-cat! His name is Hector, and he also enjoys a drink of Mr Muscle bathroom cleaner on a daily basis! :o) xxxxxxx
i love the smell of ANY stationary !!..





and i just love marker smell !..mmmmmm :D :D
hunney, i think its time to take those special pills the nice old asian doctor gave you


then give me some because my friend the 1 foot talking frog is sniffing paint on a train
i love sniffing those pens!


and when i was little i love the smell of cigarettes man i was a stupid kid now i Absolutely hate it.
No, my friend Barney The Purple Dinosaur enjoys both marker pens and heroin.
They can be very addictink,..........





but i prefer the red ones myself, much less inkonspicuous.





looks just like you may have a cold, with a sore nose.........lol
no but i did end up in hospital after snorting a line of poly-cement.
My flashing spaghetti monster says,,';sniff';
You Have The Blue Markers all to Yourself,...lol..!!
Nah it causes me headache
my friend the 2 foot worm says he prefers green ones.
i like marker pens and petrol,oil
No, but I do like to eat them.
I love sniffing all marker pens.





You cannot beat it
i love permanent markers


and petrol


and glue lol
whats wrong with red
ye im always doing it

No comments:

Post a Comment