Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Giant rabid squirrel spray?

okay, so in class were doing a project, we have to design a new product. how does giant rabid squirrel killing spray sound to you? please leave us comments :]Giant rabid squirrel spray?
that would be too specific, a spray that could distinguish between a rabid and a non-rabid squirrelGiant rabid squirrel spray?
I don't know about giant rabid squirrels...raccoons or bats are more likely to be rabid. But if you do go with the squirrels they hate Capsacisn(sp?) the ingredient that makes hot peppers spicy. So you might want to put that in your spray.


(And anyone with a real-life squirrel problem should try it. It really works to keep them away. Bird-X uses it in there repellent)
Squirrels don't bother me, I hate the raccoons and opossums that get into my garbage at night.
I would buy it!





if... I had... Giant rabid... squirrels that is...
I don't have giant rabid squirrels, but if it kept them from digging up my garden I might buy it. ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment