Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What would ya do if you were a squirrel?

Stare at people! Mennissingly!


XxxxWhat would ya do if you were a squirrel?
Lol climb and tree and chase a dog. Then I'd go and rob a house and then dance and win money so i can go to 7-11 to buy myself a slurpee.





After I'd take guitar lessons and learn to talk and go shopping.





Then I'd go have hot sex with a super hot squirrel and see what a squirrel orgasm feels like.





and then climb on those electricity things and see if I die.What would ya do if you were a squirrel?
Avoid getting run over by hurrying cars
i would drink as much alcohol as i can, did you know squirreles can drink 50 times more alcohol (for their size) when compared to humans
sing a song of sorrow and grieving
If it turns out that this whole time I was not human but indeed a squirrel I would be so embarrassed !!
Well, depends on what type of squirrrel. but to tell you the truth, I would Fly!
chew everyones radiator hose
attack all the stupid kids trying to feed me. I'd bite their fingers. And then steal the food. :)
I love squirrels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i would run and play and eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eat tons of nuts!





Om nom nom ^_^
visit my 'ol buddy Spongebob =D lmao
Jump on my enemy's and give them rabies
sit in a tree and play with my nuts all day
Eat nuts and jump on women.
Nibble on my nuts
I would watch TV all day.............
eats nuts all day long
Spend all my time thinking about where I'm going to bury my nuts next.
eat lots of nuts
hide under your skirt
eat acorns and nuts
I would find my nest and go to sleep.
SQUIRT,THAT'S WHAT A SQUIRREL DO.
Eat nuts... wait... I do that now...what was the question?
say '; oh no i'm a squirrel';


and then go on yahoo answers
fill my cheeks with nuts.....
Play with my nuts


Protect my nuts


use my nuts to hit people

No comments:

Post a Comment