Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Squirrel is surprise star of holiday photo?

sorry guys this isn't a question but just wanted to share this little ';funny'; story ,with all the gloom and doom in this world i thought it would bring a smile to you all , talk about passer byes when yr taking a pic this beats the lot lol ......http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopi鈥?/a>Squirrel is surprise star of holiday photo?
I have looked at that photo a lot today. It makes me smile everytime I see it. Squirrels are fun to watch. I have them on my property and I have some great pictures of them. They seem to love the attention and I swear that a couple of them pose for the camera. LOL





Thanks for sharing!Squirrel is surprise star of holiday photo?
I saw that a few days ago and my friend and I talked for a long time if it was photoshopped or not. The thing being he said the squirrel would be to large with the ratios taht we found and it was odd that the background was so fuzzy and the squirrel was not.





I told him that camras come with auto focus and could have focused on the camra and the ratios made perfect sense. I quite enjoyed the picture and think it wasn't photoshopped
i saw that picture in the Daily Mirror yesterday it's hilarious isn't it. i love pictures like that. great.
That was a lovely story and such a change from the rest of the News. As Shambo would say, wow, how cute is this squirrel!
I love this one. Cute little guy. The squirrel, not the man in the picture.
I was thrilled to bits when I saw this. It was the photo of a lifetime
HES SOCUTE


i saw that on the newsslike30 min ago
That's cute. I do like the name of the lake too. :D
its soo sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
he was doing his nut..

No comments:

Post a Comment