Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Do you bury your nuts for the winter like a squirrel?

Keep 'Em Warm In My MoufffDo you bury your nuts for the winter like a squirrel?
*perks head to attention* did somebody say squirrel?..Do you bury your nuts for the winter like a squirrel?
I am just listening to see where the nuts are this winter. Excuse me. Pardon me
Im pretty sure that really does happen. Theres a scientific name for it but I can't seem to remember what it was...
C';mon Herb..Edna knows all about burying my nuts..
I'm not the burier, I'm the buriee.
lol funny question!








No they roast on an open flame.
I'd be glad to keep everyone's nuts warm for the winter :D
Yes I do in her cozy %26amp; warm hole
No,they still hang out in the breeze...
Yes i do.





You horny old people! =)
Yes in the mouth of my girlfriend's...I wish. :(
no
oh, you know it ;D
I shave mine.
i bury em in a deep freezer,,,same thing, ill share with stacy,
i like to bury my nuts during the winter.





who's yo buddy?
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment