Monday, May 10, 2010

Would u be happy if u where given a Squirrel with a suit & Hat on as a Valentine's Day Gift?

Absolutely...here is what I 'd say! Already have received a great gift...








';I wrote your name in the sand,


but the waves washed it away,


then I wrote it in the sky,


but the wind blew it away,


So I wrote it in my heart


and that's where it will stay.';





A newly found great friend in you!


Cute as can be!





Happy Valentines Day, Valentine!





God bless:)Would u be happy if u where given a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; Hat on as a Valentine's Day Gift?
Who wants flowers or chocolates? I want a unique gift, especially for me... And a squirrel with a suit and a hat would be exactly that.


=]Would u be happy if u where given a Squirrel with a suit %26amp; Hat on as a Valentine's Day Gift?
Yes! I would be very happy. It would be even better if the squirrel had a picture of himself with a cute red tie and a rose in his suit pocket.
That would make me very happy. Who wants the same old chocolate and flowers? I would love a cute little squirrel in a suit and hat.
I will charish it for the rest of my life :)
As long as it's all chocolate then it's fine :)
Does the little squirrel want nuts?
only if it was red like tufty.those grey things should ship out and leave our acorns for tufty and his family.
YES, amen.
Now you're talkin!
Yes!!! =D
I would. As long as he doesn't sass me.
Sure but I wonder if my cat will get along with him.
No, he'd probably be after my nuts.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment