Thursday, May 13, 2010

Would you allow your child to keep a squirrel as a pet?

NO. Its a wild animal, and even if domesticated, it always will have the nature to be wild.Would you allow your child to keep a squirrel as a pet?
I would be cautious keeping a squirrel. I love animals, but squirrels can carry diseases like rabies. Plus it may very well be illegal to keep a squirrel as a pet. If it is illegal and you get caught they could fine you and destroy the animal. Wild animals need to stay wild.Would you allow your child to keep a squirrel as a pet?
No Way! Too many diseases!
lol, my ex boyfriend's parents had a squirrel as a pet. They had found it as a baby and raised it. It was wonderful to them (they could hold it and feed him) but as far as anyone but my boyfriends parents he would bite and damn does that hurt :-). But their funny in a cage
No. I don't trust squirrels. BUT I would let them have a Raccon. I actually have a pet Raccon at my uncles.
I had a pet squirrel growing up for several years. he was lots of fun and an awesome pet. my dad brought him home because he was a baby and his mom got killed accidently by someone taking down a tree.
no!


think of all the diseases its got!


well thats if its just a wild one.





but still wouldn't


it depends on how old this child is..
Never
no. Squirrel's carry rebies.
No, I would get a dog. They're better.
if the squirrel didnt bite him and there was no rabbi's and the child didnt ry to rip off its head................
i raised an abandoned squirrel that had fallen out of its nest a few years back, and no i wouldnt let my child have one for a pet, and no i dont think anyone else should either. when he was old enough i turned him back out in the woods, no one should keep a wild animal as a pet they need to be free, they arent made for being a pet and never really fully tame down like a domestic animal does.





this is not to even mention the legalities of it.
No.
No squirrels are not domesticated and should not be made to stay as a pet. The squirrel would not be happy and when it attacks your child neither will you.
Squirrels are wild creatures and should be left alone.
Never. Squirrels aren't meant to be pets.
1. what would you feed it?


2. where would you keep it?


3. it is wild


4. it has rabbies


5. they are possesed.


6. they have a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment