Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it legal to hunt squirrel with a bow in your own backyard?

In my back yard yes.





I killed a large buck out my dinning room door exactly one year ago this week. Shot him with a muzzleloader. The wind blew the smoke back into my house. My wife didn't really care for that. Ironically he is hanging in my dinning room now.





I live in the country.Is it legal to hunt squirrel with a bow in your own backyard?
You have to have a hunting license to kill anything, anywhere. When you got your hunting license, you should have had to read something which said whether or not you could kill something in your own backyard. There are rules as to how far away your neighbors houses must be from your yard, in order for you to shoot a firearm also. Personally, I wouldn't hunt in my own yard. I'd rather enjoy watching the little forest creatures, from my back porch. When I hunt, I go where it's more of a challenge, and where the animals aren't like my pets.Is it legal to hunt squirrel with a bow in your own backyard?
it's legal to hunt squirell with a bow as long as you have permission to hunt the property and it is sqiurrell season but like hogs and rabbits you can hunt year round without a license and you dont have to have a license to hunt squirrells
Only if you have a Hunting License, and its in Squirrel Season, and you are 50 yards from any other homes, or buildings.*
Each state is different so ask a game warden with in your state, first. Or call your division of fish and wild life and ask them.
ya as long as its your property.
lol....i do..but i have a really big yard....39 acres...so no one can really say anything..
if you can hit it
No. It's wrong to do that. It may be legal. It's still wrong. I think you feel that, or you wouldn't have asked the question.
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment