Thursday, May 13, 2010

Critter in my yard looks like squirrel hops like rabbit dark color with bobtail. What is it?

that is a squirrelCritter in my yard looks like squirrel hops like rabbit dark color with bobtail. What is it?
maybe its a frogCritter in my yard looks like squirrel hops like rabbit dark color with bobtail. What is it?
i would go with squirrel
probably a squrriel or a chipmunk or some other rodent.
i think its a cabbit
Where do you live? How big is it?
Sounds like a rabbit. What makes you think it's not? It could be a chipmunk or ground squirrel.
A kangaroo

2 comments:

  1. I just saw the same thing. East Columbus OH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in East Texas and we have to squirrels that hop like bunnies. They are start grey with a white chest and their ears are more pointed than are regular squirrels. There also half the size of a regular squirrel.

    ReplyDelete