Tuesday, May 11, 2010

What sound does a squirrel make when you step on its tail?because a cat like very obnoxiously meows so..what?

I dont know so somone tell me!!! please help me! and dogs... well I dont know what a sound a dog makes, well actully a dog kind of just arrrrrrr, not grawl, but like just cry.help.What sound does a squirrel make when you step on its tail?because a cat like very obnoxiously meows so..what?
Something like EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!鈥? DO NOT test it.What sound does a squirrel make when you step on its tail?because a cat like very obnoxiously meows so..what?
Squirrel - ARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!





Cat - Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooo





Dog - OUCH!!! YAR YAR YAR Grrrrrr Grrrrrrrrr BEeeeeeeeeee BAAAAAAAAAAAAA Humbug!!!
Why do you need to know this? Anyways, a squirrel probably squeaks or runs away quickly. I wouldn't recommend trying it though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment