Thursday, May 13, 2010

Where can i buy secret squirrel tshirts?

secret Squirrel was a character in a 1970s US cartoon series. I cannot find any merchandise anywhere in the world and am assuming it exists.Where can i buy secret squirrel tshirts?
try www.ebay.com, i searched and there are several items for sale on there..Where can i buy secret squirrel tshirts?
try hannabarbara.com they are the creators and they might be able to help you...
Oh how I loved the re-make of the cartoon... it apparently failed, so it's probably hard to get merchandise from it. I'd go with what the others said: eBay.
tee hee secret squirrel sounds funny
The only sites I can think of is ebay.com. but I say this ';Sercet Squirrel is old news and don't exist';.
they have them on ebay and don't forget morrocco mole

No comments:

Post a Comment