Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Has anyone ever personally seen a squirrel poop?

8th wonder of the worldHas anyone ever personally seen a squirrel poop?
It is just like any other rodents poop little long turds.Has anyone ever personally seen a squirrel poop?
Thinking about it, no i haven't. But it's not really something i'd remember. Mysterious Ain't it....
when I was going pee in the woods a squire crawled out to the end of a log 4 feet away from me and watched me pee. It was so unexpectedly awkward.
No, but I saw one get run over the other day. It was horrible, it went into a spasm outside Asda car park before dying. : (
Probably cause we used to look after one because its mother abandoned it :(
No. I saw a penquin fart once, not kidding.
i saw a monkey mocking me... its true!
Er...

No comments:

Post a Comment