Monday, May 10, 2010

Does anyone know of any good squirrel recipes?

my husband just caught 3 squirrels from the woods. we want to eat them. anyone know of the recipes for squirrel, maybe squirrel meatloafDoes anyone know of any good squirrel recipes?
I think you might have put this in the wrong section, but to answer your question:





http://www.backwoodsbound.com/zsquir.html





I like their recipes, plus they've got everything from cooking Alligator to Turtles. Generally, squirrel doesn't have much meat, so a stew might be better for just three.Does anyone know of any good squirrel recipes?
http://www.bowhunting.net/susieq/squirre鈥?/a>


http://www.wildliferecipes.net/Game_reci鈥?/a>





I guess there really are people in the world who have never heard of squirrel hunting season, which just started in my state.


And I guess that if squirrel meat is full of diseases, then so is venison, also a wild meat.





Has education dipped that low?
I live in the woods... literally, a log cabin in the woods of northern MA/NH and I can tell you that there are WAY more tasty creatures in the woods than squirrel. (well, I can imagine, as Ive never tried squirrel)..... try deer hunting or something... venison is WAY better than squirrel.











And ya, Why is this in the dog section? Troll.
thats just sick- eating squirrels. but just go try google. sry, i would do it, but i couldn't type that in to a search box. ew. i agree with whoever said this should be in cusine.
Though I am a meat eater, the thought of eating a squirrel makes me sick. Hated to read that question.





The question was posted in the dog section.
wtf?


is this a joke?


eat it raw and get food poisoning...who hunts squirrels?
Report the troll. You need some birth control. And the reason this is in the dog section is BECAUSE?
um EW. those things are full of diseases. rabies and all that. just gross.
Gross
Ratatouille
I would of though this should be asked in Cuisine not the dog section!
I USED TO KNOW A HILLBILLY WIFE
lmfao ew redneck
  • back blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment