Monday, May 10, 2010

If you were a squirrel would you come after my nuts?

No - they are most likely rancidIf you were a squirrel would you come after my nuts?
Foley might.If you were a squirrel would you come after my nuts?
wat a homo!! ur bore right??
As a squirrel it is my nature to come after nuts....





But !!! I would also choose and prefer the RIGHT nuts!
I have my own nuts. Dont need yours
lol They'd have to be worth the chase! Would they get me thru winter?
If you mean your privates....um no. Squirrels are vegetarians. Even though nuts are in the meat group.
Naah, I certainly wouldn't go for stale ones.
No, I always come first.
I hope they are cashews............
Yeah I'll probably yank them.


Beat them flat.


And save for winters.
as long as they wern't chocolate coated
If I was a squirrel you sure as hell wouldn't want me anywhere near your nuts! Or any squirrel for that matter.


Having raised baby squirrels, I happen to know that their bite HURTS LIKE A B!ATCH!

No comments:

Post a Comment