Sunday, January 17, 2010

What should I do when I wake up and there is a squirrel in my hair?

please help!


THANKSWhat should I do when I wake up and there is a squirrel in my hair?
well if you did find yourself in this predicament





1. call animal control


2. get some nuts


3. rabies are baaaaaad so put on a hair netWhat should I do when I wake up and there is a squirrel in my hair?
use relaxers and brush it out try straighting it
use some conditioner.


(:
1: if you are talking about a real squirrel... you need some professional help





#2: if you are talking about bed head, I'm your girl! Just get it wet and put some conditioner in it, then try to brush it out. start at the ends of your hair and work your way up. (trust me! MY MOM IS A HAIR STYLIST)





good luck with... whatever your problem is :)
Shoo it away.


Get out your bb gun.





Try sleeping indoors.
Comb your hair every night to avoid this.


Use products that de-tangle your hair, such as CONTROL FREAK by Bedhead.
brush it really well after a shower, it's wet so the brush should go through easily. also, use a moisturizing conditioner. good luck taming that head!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment