Sunday, January 17, 2010

I was bitten by a squirrel, help?

I opened a boxed of cereal and a squirrel popped out and bit my fingers! Then it scurried away and now it's hiding behind my couch. I don't know what to do, should I call animal control? I am scared that it might have rabies....I was bitten by a squirrel, help?
I think your full of BS. Why would you go on answers and risk the chance of dying from rabies. Go back to eating your cereal .I was bitten by a squirrel, help?
i know this will probably not sound right but i read in a book about squirrels that they can't carry rabies so you don't have to worry about that but the do carry some other sicknesses so i would call animal control
Is this for real? If it is, then yes. Call animal control. They can test it for rabies and spare you the pain of having a series of rabies shots injected into your stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment