Sunday, January 17, 2010

If you were a nut, which animal would you like to stay away from you: an elephant or a squirrel? Why?

A squirrel. An elephant would be quick and painless, but a squirrel would slowly gnaw you to death.If you were a nut, which animal would you like to stay away from you: an elephant or a squirrel? Why?
A squirrel because I would be tortured, an elephant could instantly put me out of my misery.If you were a nut, which animal would you like to stay away from you: an elephant or a squirrel? Why?
elephant
erm erm erm erm


an elephant, they would squash me. (get it over and done with)


However If a squirrel ate me id hopefully give them the p00ps :-)
i would stay away from the elephant, it would squash you, i could deal with getting ate!!!!
the squirrel.. I would rather get stomped on than eaten

No comments:

Post a Comment