Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Would you be offended if Tom Cruise called you a squirrel?

Nah. The last time we had dinner, I called him a crazy little couch jumper and we all had a good laugh.Would you be offended if Tom Cruise called you a squirrel?
He can call me anything.. it won't bother me, won't hurt me, can't kill me... so he can call me whatever he wants!!





He may certainly come to my house though... I'd just put duct tape over his mouth... I don't wanna hear his creepy crap...


I just wanna stare at him.. (and touch his pecks) he's hot!Would you be offended if Tom Cruise called you a squirrel?
No. But if he called me a Hamster, I'd try to gnaw his ankles off!!!
He'd only do that if I were looking at him hungrily. Because even he knows he's nuts.
Squirrels are revered in my faith, so no.





I would mace him just on principle though. He's quite creepy.
I'd be offended if he just looked at me.
Yes. Tom Cruise has sex with squirrels.
No, why? Is that supposed to be offensive?
I'd be offended if Tom Cruise ever talked to me
id laugh at him and tell him scientology makes me giggle
Would YOU?
No, but I'd laugh my a s s off.
i smoked weed with tom cruise 2 years ago in the Bahamas
nah, should i be?

No comments:

Post a Comment