Wednesday, January 13, 2010

How many eggs do I need to scramble with 4 squirrel brains for tomorrows breakfast?

You just ate that giant lunch and are now thinking about breakfast? I need to see a picture of this boy. He's gotta be huge. (well besides the shrimpy part)How many eggs do I need to scramble with 4 squirrel brains for tomorrows breakfast?
I think i just lost my mood......How many eggs do I need to scramble with 4 squirrel brains for tomorrows breakfast?
Depends on how much squirrel you wanna taste. My father in law loves pork brains. He's from Memphis, we don't eat brains in Kentucky, just balls (from a hawg).
Sweetie do you need a few lessons?
1 for each brain. mmmmm................
if you want to make it even you can scramble 4 eggs or if you want more squirrel brain use less. tell me if it's delicious.
wow Sally's a ball eater dude, watch out for those teeth Roy....
That's just nasty!
When did u become such a sicko?? EW
Good grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment