Friday, January 15, 2010

Where is the best place to fly my jet pack squirrel?

Pleas help!!!Where is the best place to fly my jet pack squirrel?
Dang! You got one of them? I tried but WalMart was all out! So I did the next best thing! I just get me a couple flying squirrels and squirt a syringe full of Dr. Tichenors' up their butts! They fly alright; do loop de loops, barrel rolls, all kinds of tricks! Thing is is it's all random, I got no kinda control!Where is the best place to fly my jet pack squirrel?
in the kitchen,





Your mom: What did you do???!!?!


You: It wasn't me!


Squirell falls over


*mom stares at squirell*


*you point at the squirell*


Your mom: Um can you explain THAT?


You: Oh yes of course, the squirell did it.
Hm.. I would fly to china!





I want a jet pack squirrel..





Shoot. you bought all of em.





:\
everest.
mexico
Neverland..hey then you can fly with Peter Pan! What could be better?
THE PARK? OR THE AIRPORT? OR OFF OF A HOT AIR BALOON...???
Up your ****
park
my little pony ranch :~D
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment