Wednesday, January 13, 2010

What is your favorite squirrel photo out of these five ^_^?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/industrial_鈥?/a>





I took all those photos. They really like to follow me around. I swear.What is your favorite squirrel photo out of these five ^_^?
The first one in the snow.What is your favorite squirrel photo out of these five ^_^?
4th one, the one that looks like it's eating something! It's colorful!
Number 4.
i like the one with the white belly and the one with the tree





Nice photos,





dont like squirrels though, one jumped on me and bit my hand %26gt;:o
The f1rst.
Wow those are amazing photos.


The funny one is the first one in the snow but my favorite based on photography is the black and white one where the squirrel is eating.


:D
Squirrels are so cute. :)


I liked the first and fourth one though.


Nice job, btw.
Awww they are so cute, I have only ever seen one in a zoo, it tried to follow me.





I like play the best, it's a great shot.


http://www.flickr.com/photos/industrial_鈥?/a>





You are using film, cool I could do that I guess.


Still waiting for my camera, they wont recognise the guarantee as it was bought outside Australia in Singapore.





I don't want to look at Flickr till I have my camera back. sigh..
the 5th


but all of them are beautiful
squirrels like you cause you probably look like one. all the photos are fantastic
aw(: i like the first one. and last one. and 4th





And in minocqua last summer, i fead a chip-munk peanuts right from my hand. he took em(:
4th one
i like the 3rd and 4th one :) so cute

No comments:

Post a Comment