Friday, January 15, 2010

What are some fun activities I can do with a ball gagged squirrel?

Oh honey...The possibilities are endless..





(You have nuts for me right?)What are some fun activities I can do with a ball gagged squirrel?
Aw, that is what the Avatar was, had my face squished up to the screen,trying to figure it out.....


hope you are washing the ball ';Willow'; lol


Any way just take the ball out and donate your nuts.....To ';Willow'


that is, and let the squirrel go.....What are some fun activities I can do with a ball gagged squirrel?
Visit a nude beach.
RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE!
Oh no, not one of my contacts on my main account.





http://answers.yahoo.com/my/profile;_ylt…





But shove a nut up it's @ss.
baseball, football, soccer, kickball, the list never ends!
you could always follow Richard Gere's example...
monopoly!
limbo
get it to swim on its back to keep its nuts dry
Give him a gag order and see if he follows it.
Lol..I'm lost. I thought it was a beaver. I would paddle her tail end. She likes spankings and she can't yell too much right now ;)
take it for a walk on electrical wires.
ping-pong...he can serve first!

No comments:

Post a Comment