Wednesday, January 13, 2010

There is a squirrel in my sowing machine, in my room! I dont want to kill it but i might! To do or not to do?

its really in my sowing machine! its an old dresser stand sowing machine!There is a squirrel in my sowing machine, in my room! I dont want to kill it but i might! To do or not to do?
create some barriers to the window and try to scare it out....good luck! poor squirrel...There is a squirrel in my sowing machine, in my room! I dont want to kill it but i might! To do or not to do?
Get you husband to stand out side the window with his pants down lol.
Dont kill it.. call animal control, they will come and assist you getting it out!!!
Open the window, throw some nuts outside and wait..
don't kill it!! call animal control.
throw a blanket on it and chuck it outside..dont kill it
If its by the sewing machine, then stuff it and sew it back up. Makes a wonderful birthday or mothers day present.
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment