Friday, January 15, 2010

Squirrel is used in foods in certain places in the U.S. How much would I have to pay you to eat Squirrel Stew?

If it tastes good, nothing.Squirrel is used in foods in certain places in the U.S. How much would I have to pay you to eat Squirrel Stew?
I'd eat it if I were hungry enough. I used to see some of my family members eating squirrel when I was a kid (they like it battered and fried). They also like deer meat. I might have also liked these things if they hadn't felt the need to show me the animals before they were prepared.





I'd rather not have to eat squirrel, lol. They look like rats with long furry tails!





You should try beef tongue. It's really good. I'd never eat it purposely, but I did once when I didn't know what it was.Squirrel is used in foods in certain places in the U.S. How much would I have to pay you to eat Squirrel Stew?
It is good taste like chicken soup
It tastes like cutchi.
nothing
Tell me it's chicken, and I'll probably eat it free of charge.





My aunt fed me squirrel when I was 3, and told me it was chicken. So gullible I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment