Sunday, January 17, 2010

I need my house squirrel-proofed?

For the last two weeks, I've suspect there was a mouse in my unfinished, attic-like upstairs... today I saw it was actually a squirrel. I watched it eat the mouse poison I'd set out for the mouse, and then (presumably) leave the attic; apparently, it knows how to get in and out. What should I do? Is there an expert that can squirrel proof my house?





I don't need the squirrel captured, since it's entering and exiting; I need the house secured so it can't get in.I need my house squirrel-proofed?
Best thing to do is find the entrance hole...usually in the soffits... and block it off or put some sticky glue like some mouse traps have around the hole.


Hardware stores sell it in caulking tubes...squirrels and other rodents hate it because it sticks to their fur and they can't clean it off...they'll avoid the hole in the future.I need my house squirrel-proofed?
gun is your answer

No comments:

Post a Comment