Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Have you ever been bitten by a squirrel?

I have. Creepy!Have you ever been bitten by a squirrel?
Actually, I have. When I was young my Grandfather had a pet squirrel and I tried to reach in the squirrel's cage to pet him and he bit me....stupid squirrel. : )Have you ever been bitten by a squirrel?
No i have't..
no but i guess u need a tetanus injection(like an antirabies injection). better be quick and get it and be kewl!!
Nope. :)
Realy, they can bite, buth they are so sweet.
Ni
It's more creepy to have been bitten by a rottweiler, believe me
Wow! I havent!
No.
yes. had taken it out of a trap and was carrying it to show friends. squirrel wriggled around and bit thru my glove and skin on the side of my finger.....all the way thru. after all, those teeth can chew hard nuts.
Bitten, no. Chewed out by a squirrel, yes. I swear this is true. Several years ago, every morning for about a week, as I would walk out my front door to go to work, a squirrel would be standing there waiting on me. He would make a few little squirrel noises and then run up a tree. He would look right at me and chew me out about something. He would never attempt to come at me, or me at him. He would say his piece and leave. I still wonder whatever happened to him.
Yes saddly. 10 and all at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment