Sunday, January 17, 2010

Would you play a game of Golf with a Squirrel on the Beach?

Hi Scooter Yowee I think my Y/A must be workin again, cool beans.





Um no if it's a beach, and I don't do Golf anyway, I'd probly put ya in my pocket to play beach volley ball. Um wait a minute. If I was on a beach I wouldn't have any pockets.





Tickles you.





DallasWould you play a game of Golf with a Squirrel on the Beach?
Of course I would I am game. I hate to admit this but the Squirrel would probably have a better game than me.Would you play a game of Golf with a Squirrel on the Beach?
Yeah, especially a dapper squirrel in a suit.


;)


lol
No cuz I'd probably mistake the squirrel for a hairy ball.


And because squirrels don't play golf and neither do I.
Sure! It should be a blast trying to hit the ball out of the sand. :P
I've run into Alligators, Swans and all kinds of animals while golfing.....!!
Yes I would Scooter I'd do anything with a Squirrel because Im so bored :D
Yes i would as long he isnt Tiger Woods
Yes and he'd probably beat me too! I am not good at golf. lol
YES Squirrels r cool
That would be one giant sand trap.
no, he'd bury the ball.
Sure! It can't be any weirder than the time I built sand castles with my dog.
Sure!! :)
Sure! =D
Oh yeah.
If it wasn't too hot I would.
yep.. I've qot nothinq aqainst squirreLs.. =p
wow,now that is one big sand trap.





sure why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment