Friday, January 15, 2010

Would you buy a Suit & Hat from a Squirrel who's thinking of turning in his Suit & Hat?

Or can we exchange it for Shorts %26amp; a T-Shirt?Would you buy a Suit %26amp; Hat from a Squirrel who's thinking of turning in his Suit %26amp; Hat?
First, I'd try to talk him out of it. The Squirrel with the Suit and Hat has become quite the Y!A icon! (and a favourite contact of many)


But if it came to that, I'd buy the suit and hat and get a stuffed (fake) squirrel, put the suit and hat on it and put it on a shelf in my living room.Would you buy a Suit %26amp; Hat from a Squirrel who's thinking of turning in his Suit %26amp; Hat?
I would buy them if they were Troll Man size. The suit looks better on you though. Troll Man wouldn't look right in a suit and hat. You can keep your suit and hat just get the short %26amp; t-shirt. Now you have the right idea you are starting to have a wardrobe nice. Troll Man only needs a suit %26amp; hat when he as a special occasion.
As long as the Squirrel in question has his computer in hand, shorts and a T-shirt and sunglasses are just fine!!!! I shall restate, as long as the Squirrel is connected to the net....... Or we'll have to send a squad of Opossums after you.....








EDIT: I just looked at Jenn's picture and I could see you in that outfit with your pc in front of you!!!!! Great pic, Jenn!!!!
Scooter the Squirrel Agent is going casual?


May I suggest this look?


http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/fashion/鈥?/a>





Very relaxed.
I would try my best to talk the squirrel out of turning in his suit and hat. Squirrels in suits and hats are just too darn cute. A whole lot better than shorts and a t-shirt.
Let us buy you the shorts and tee shirt, and save the suit %26amp;hat


Winter is coming soon, and the shorts will freeze your tail off.


Do not leave; we need you and your knowledge here.


God Bless You
Only if the squirrel is named Scooter!:-) I would buy it if you are the same size as my cat, ';Mr Pips';. He is looking for a good suit and hat.


Peace and blessings to you, dear Scooter!
Maybe EBay, Just turn the clothes in...i mean you got run over by Fish.





How about joining the army?





http://www.trondheim-travel-guide.com/im鈥?/a>
Yowee yes I'd buy it and put it in some hall of fame some place, but actually I'd really love to see YOU (The scooter) in a Yankees uniform and cap.





Dallas
I have some Hugo Boss shorts and a T-Shirt if you have a Boss suit and a bowler.
No. That suit and hat would belong in the Squirrel Hall of Fame.
NEVER! I would refuse to accept the squirrel turning in his suit and hat
Depends. Is he a 38 regular? with a 7 1/4 hat?
wtf, i thought i ran you over @_@.
i would but there a bit small for me
I don't know if it would fit me... might be a tad bit on the small side...

No comments:

Post a Comment