Friday, January 15, 2010

I know it's good luck if a bird craps on you ,but what does it mean if a squirrel pees on you?

what does it mean when a squirrel pees on you?I know it's good luck if a bird craps on you ,but what does it mean if a squirrel pees on you?
Same thing - Thank God, cows don't fly!I know it's good luck if a bird craps on you ,but what does it mean if a squirrel pees on you?
It means that u will have horribly bad luck. Sorry to break to u the bad news.
U get wet
Well I would feel very unlucky if a bird pooped on me, if a squirrel peed on me too I would just go home and stay inside and hope my cat doesn't pull my clothes in the cat box too. (which my cat really does)
LMFAO
it means he is marking his terratory and u belong to him now
It means you smell like squirrel pee.
STAY AWAY FROM WILD ANIMALS!!!!!!! sounds like they have it in for you
you need a different hobby.
Lol I never knew bird crap was good luck ;)





I guess if a squirrel pees on you...you're offically his/her territory! Either that or it's toilet..heh...:)





(I had a squirrel follow me around in the park before lol and I didn't even have any peanuts for it! I also saw one on a mountain and I swear, it looked like it was glaring at me!)
You are his forever.
omg .. this is the best question here lmfao omg.. funny **** good job dont know if a squirrel really peed on u but if i was there and seen it i would of peed my pants lmao
when i was a young girl a pigeon pooped in my mouth. aint never had a squirrel do the same honor to me. lmao
r u serious?? Y would a squirrel randomly come up to u and pee on u? Don't think so. Another stupid question.......


And, squirrels r afraid of ppl unless he did it from a tree
thats how they turn you into a squirrel.just like when a werewolf bites a person.
It means you were standing under a tree.





lol, funny story, I was working in a zoo exhibit that had a cage of Eurasian tufted squirrels in it, really cute little buggers... I went up to get a closer look at one that was hanging on the mesh cage, and the darn thing projectile peed right straight out at me! He tried it multiple times after that but I knew to watch myself... lol
  • good makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment