Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I killed a squirrel today with my car. Should I stop driving, like stop eating meat, saving animals from death?

ive Told ye b4' yer shunt be Driving at your age Mom' thes still a few Butchers shops open' for that sunday dinner''?I killed a squirrel today with my car. Should I stop driving, like stop eating meat, saving animals from death?
I don't think you should stop driving, because it was clearly a mistake. And, I don't eat meat. I think it is wrong. If you can get by on a healthy diet wothout meat, then you should try to. If not, then it's not the end of the world.





And the person who answered first on your question is mean that she called you a troll. I reported her.... you're a lovely lady :)I killed a squirrel today with my car. Should I stop driving, like stop eating meat, saving animals from death?
Let us not forget that a squirrel is a rodent. Pretty much a rat with a cute tail. In other words....vermin.





So fear not and don't let your conscience be challenged.





Now, if you had swerved just to nail that little critter with no intention of eating it, I would question your moral compass. However, had it been a possum, no harm, no foul.





There is something to be said for that satisfying thump....thump sound when you nail them with both tires.
we all make mistakes.


i'm sure it was not intentional.


you may feel guilty, but i don't know what you should do, or if there is a universal rule as to what to be done in such situations, lol.
No, you should make some squirrel head stew if you think you can hit about 11 more of them.....
You should get in contact with the squirrel's familly and make the proper restitution.
i just wanted to let you know, your picture is very attractive
Yes
huh?your avie is funny.
I just want to know who the Hell gave YOU a license?
lol troll..


YES. is that what you wanted to hear?


;)
yes...
yes, i think that would be a very reasonable thing to do

No comments:

Post a Comment