Thursday, May 13, 2010

Would you eat a box of Hot Pockets with a Squirrel with a Suit & Hat on?

Of course a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat and a Troll Man wearing Braves gear go great together. The conversations would endless.Would you eat a box of Hot Pockets with a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on?
Never tried a hot pocket, actually. But I suppose I would. I'd probably have to blow on it to cool it down first, since I imagine little squirrel tongues are very heat sensitive.Would you eat a box of Hot Pockets with a Squirrel with a Suit %26amp; Hat on?
yes Scooter I would hot pockets are good but eating a box of hot pockets with a squirrel with a suit and a hat makes them hot twice as good as they regularly are
No doubt, squirrels are cool %26amp; suits are professional...duh.





answer my question plz:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Why Certainly! as long as the ';Hot Pockets'; are Not Filled with Squirrel Meat!
Yes. Hot Pockets are awesome, and a squirrel with a suit and hat on make them better
DO I HAVE TO WEAR THE SUIT AND HAT OR DOES THE SQUIRREL?
Yes, I love hot pockets. I was just eating the ham and cheese ones today
Sure why not! I'm in the mood for a Pepperoni with Mozzarella Cheese one right now.
yes i would but you have to remove


your hat at the table please
Of course! :)
Of course!
Yes i would
what kind of hot pockets?
heck yeah! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment